STATUE OF LIBERTY & ELLIS ISLANDNew York, NY
Spend a day at the STATUE OF LIBERTY & ELLIS ISLAND. Since 1886, Lady Liberty has welcomed immigrants and visitors to her shores. Today, she is recognized as a symbol of freedom throughout the world. Ellis Island was once the gateway to freedom and economic opportunity for immigrants landing in the United States. More than 12 million immigrants
passed through its doors between 1892 and 1954.
- Ferry Ticket from Liberty State Park, NJ to both the Statue & Ellis Island
- Monument Access Pass for the Statue of Liberty. This DOES NOT INCLUDE access to the crown.
- Full course Chicken Dinner at Dallas Bar B Que Restaurant. Gratuity & tax included
- Services of a Boscov’s Tour Director
- Round-trip motorcoach transportation