New York City, NY
Join us for a day of reflection as we visit the new 9/11 Memorial at the World Trade Center site in New York City. Built to bear solemn witness to the terrorist attacks on both September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993, it honors the victims of these attacks and those that risked their lives to save others.
- Free timed admission to the 9/11 Memorial. Please note: This is an outdoor venue, so please dress for the weather.
- There is a considerable amount of walking to this tour. The motorcoach drop-off area is two blocks from the entrance and there is some walking to the memorial once you enter the park
- Roasted Chicken lunch, upon arrival in NYC at Dallas Bar B Que. Tax and gratuity included
- Services of a Boscov’s Tour Director
- Round-trip motorcoach transportation