SEASIDE SPIRITS II
WITH CHARLES J. ADAMS, III
ASBURY PARK, NJ
Join noted local author, Charles J. Adams, III, on a tour of haunted sites in Allaire State Park and Asbury Park, NJ. Ghosts, “eerie” feelings and “odd” occurrences have been reported at each of these sites. Who knows what may happen….
Adams has written 30 books on ghosts, legends and lore in the Mid-Atlantic States. In addition to his books, Adams also writes regular features on travel and local legends in the Reading Eagle newspaper.
Adams has been a speaker at the International Ghost Hunters Alliance conventions in Gettysburg, PA and has served as consultant and on-air expert for programs on hauntings and ghosts on The History Channel, The Learning Channel, MTV and The Travel Channel. He has produced, written and conducted “ghost tours” in Lancaster, Schuylkill and Carbon counties, Reading and Philadelphia, PA; Cape May, NJ and Greenwich Village in New York City.
- Guided tour with Charles J. Adams, III. Learn the ghostly legends and lore as you travel from Reading to Allaire State Park, NJ.
- Walking Ghost Tour of Asbury Park, NJ, hosted by Charles J. Adams III
- Guided walking tour of Allaire Village with a costumed guide
- Admission to the Paranormal Museum in Asbury Park, a showcase of all that exists in the borderland betwixt imagination and reality
- Lunch at the Brickwall Tavern, Asbury Park, NJ
Sandwich Choice at time of booking:
Hot Roast Beef or Hot Turkey
- Services of a Boscov’s Tour Director
- Round trip motorcoach transportation